The Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan

Justice must not only be done but be seen to be done.

How do I apply for access to the electronic file if I did not initiate the appeal?

If any member of your firm has access to the electronic file you can request access through your Law Firm Administrator. If your firm is requesting access for the first time, or if you are a Self Represented Litigant, click the ‘Request Access’ tab, insert the case number, indicate your role (i.e. Lawyer for Respondent) and insert the unique PIN number assigned to you for the file.