It is your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to ensure that your user ID and password are kept secret. You should:
- Make sure that no one is physically watching as passwords are entered;
- Remember to exit the browser when leaving the computer. If the PC is left unattended with the browser running and a valid ID and password cached, anyone can gain access to your account;
- Change the password right away if you think someone else may know it;
- Change the password on a periodic basis;
- Use passwords that are difficult to guess and are a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.